Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Days


Ok so I know that the blog has been changing its look alot lately, I needed a change of scenery, but some of the backgrounds that I have put in are messing up the stuff that I am trying to download, so yes, I know it has changed again..and Im not sure that I am sold on this background yet, but Im gonna see if it works better than last few have!!!



Anyways, back to the reason that you come here......the boys!! We have been pretty busy around here lately..since the last post we have gone to the circus..which Will loved, Wyatt could have really cared less. Will talked about the lions and elephants and was mesmirized with them during the performance. Wyatt actually feel asleep, which was great since he really didnt want to sit much!!!!



Will did very well at the circus and he was very surprized when daddy came back with some light up guns!!!! Drew figured that the guns would be safer in our house than the light up swords. ( I can see it now.... Will is whacking Wyatt with the sword) After he got his hands on those he was a a happy camper!!!!




We have been playing alot with our new wagon. Drew and I have taken the boys out on a few long walks around our neighbrhood in it and they seem to enjoy the ride!!!!



A couple of weekends ago we finally decided to get the boys sandbox put together. We used the big tractor tire that Pete and Karen gave us and spray painted it white,filled it with sand and gave the boys something else to fight over. They play pretty well in there until Will starts pouring sand on Wytt's head and gets it all over in his diaper. Thats lovely to clean up!!!





Here is a picture of Stitch, he is much better now, his wounds healed very well and he is doing good now. I have some more pics that i need to post and I will try to get them on here as soon as I can.

No comments: