Monday, March 1, 2010

My Challenge

So I decided to challenge myself to a 90 day challenge to take a picture every day. Doesnt matter what it is about, but I have to take a pic and then sometime on the weekend I will edit 6 or 7  pics that I took (old or new) and post them on the blog. I might even throw in a few oldies that I may have re-edited or played around with. I just need to get myself going again with my photography and need to show my work off somewhere to get my creativeness flowing. Lucky You (whoever is reading this)

I know that you will probably see a few pics of the kids on here but I am going to broaden my horizons to a few new things. Im trying to blog more so there may be updates after the pics that I have posted so make sure to scroll down. Here are a few old pics that I have worked on to get me started and get me motivated. Stay tuned!!











These are some old ones, but some of my favorites.  This is to get me started and I will try to add some new ones soon!

1 comment: