Monday, January 2, 2012

Organized Chaos 2012

So I felt that the blog should get a new name for this year and probably forever since ALOT has changed since the last time I posted.  (And once again I am going to try and get better this year about blogging, like I say every year) For some odd reason this title seems to depict my life perfectly right now!!!

I have a lot of plans and goals for 2012 that I am going to try and share on here as well as updates on the kids and all of the funny or not so funny stuff that goes on around here!!

I have made a challenge to myself again this year to do the Project 365 (where you take a pic everyday for a year) and try and post this to the blog.  Ill admit that I probably won't be able to get on here everyday to post the pics but I will post the pics in a group and date them.  This should be a lot of fun as I know that I have 3 good reasons to take a picture everyday anyway!  I planned on doing this yesterday, but had problems getting Drew's computer to cooperate! So I will be embarking on this adventure on here and all of you have to bear with me!!  HA HA!  hopefully I will learn something about being a better photographer for doing this!!!

So stay tuned and look for a lot of new pictures!!!

No comments: